Monday, January 14, 2013


How is it going?! So I think it is funny that your week was slow as well. This last week seemed a little dreary here. So I got sick about 4-5 days ago and it is just kinda funny how much of a grump I kinda become when I am sick. Haha, I am willing to do the work every day, it is just my patience dies and if there are any difficulties, it is just a little harder to endure them.  Good news is, I think I am healthy again now.

I don’t remember if I told you but last week I went through all my journaling of 2012 and yeah it was awesome. I thought I would make a special entry of the things I am grateful for and yeah I filled up 13 pages I think. Ha, I finished that this week. Now I think this week I will do goals....for my full year in the mission. Have any fun ideas for me?

So what exciting things are happening down here?  I think it is really cool, especially this week that we can have these people that were so close to being baptized, but it doesn’t go right, so we end up cutting them, and leave them super prepared for another future missionary. But the Lord is so nice to us and we find new golden contacts to replace their spot of baptism. It is cool though because our Zone is really doing well, like some of the best in recent history. The ward is amazed that we are holding baptisms every week and each week we have at least 20 visitors, and I hear that the other area’s are doing well also. So that is pretty exciting. Also, for me, I can hear the time ticking for when I get transferred. I can’t promise that I will. But I am pretty sure February 4th I’m heading up to Fortaleza! Ha, the actual mission! It is going to be like arriving in a new mission all over again because I hear it is a whole new world up there!
Alrighty, muito amor!
-Elder Cetraro

No comments:

Post a Comment