Monday, December 16, 2013


Hey there!
Alrighty, so I guess I will report the week for y'all. So this week we had our Christmas Conference. That was fun. Elder Villalba and I came up with a song on the spot that we sang to President Souza "Graças damos à Deus por Presidente" It was funny, but last year’s was much much better.  But the most spiritual part for me was when the Elders that are leaving bore their last testimony. Wow. I am getting close, I can feel it. My whole life I have been preparing myself for this thing we call "The Mission", and now my time is running to home plate. Anyways, it was good.

The work this week was slowed down a bit. We had to do a lot of interviews (that’s good!) and figuring out things for a wedding of an old couple that were baptized this last week. This last transfer has probably been the best transfer of my mission. In 5 weeks (A short transfer) we baptized 12 people, and that was 3 families as well. Ohh the blessings... it really is incredible. But all good things come to an end, and guess what? I was transferred!

I left Genibaú. I am now in Ala Bom Jardim. Ha, funny thing is, following the pattern of my mission..... I am opening up another area! (Which means that me and my companion get there at the same time and basically have to start from scratch) And that is suuuuper rare with Zone Leaders as well. The Zone Batizadora divided and now we are Zone Leaders of the Zone, Bom Jardim. Even funnier is who is my companion, Elder Christiansen. Ha! Maybe I haven’t talked much about him but he was our District Leader in Genibaú and he has lived with me for the last 3 months, and now he is my companion. That’s super rare that you become companions with somebody that you know! So yeah, we will see how it goes! But yeah, I will be passing the Holidays in Bom Jardim.

I love you guys and I can’t wait to skype ya next week! I have been growing out my hair just for you guys!!

 tchau!
-Elder Zac Cetraro

No comments:

Post a Comment