Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012


…..This week was a good week. We have been traveling up in an area that is like the “Cliffside” of this valley. B-E-A-UTIFUL. Made me realize how much I miss the mountains. We have a group of kids around our age that we have been working on. I think we have 1 definitely going to be baptized and another one maybe. Today was mixed up a little. We played B-ball with another district and had another BBQ. It was great.
I learned something this week. All this time I have been expecting everybody to help me. But I learned this week that no, I am SERVING, which means I am here to help everybody around me - even my companion. If he is slacking, I need to step up. He got sick this weekend and I think he realized that as well.

 Love y´all!
-E. Cetraro.

No comments:

Post a Comment