Monday, October 15, 2012


…..Alrighty, this last week was good. We worked. But a lot of our appointments fell through. And my comp isn´t good with back up plans. One that fell through was up by that view that over looks the city. We were pooped and had an hour or so to kill before our next commitment at the bottom of the hill. We just sat down and talked about the work and talked about how Juazeiro is different from the easy work he (my comp) was used to. We decided to start something different, for “insanity” is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results and that was kind of what we were experiencing. I had the thought. I was placed here to learn something about the work that can only be learned here that I will need to use later on in the mish. I just need to find what that one thing is. After all this it rained =) it was glorious. It hasn´t rained for more than a minute the whole time I have been here. This time it was 3 minutes, but it was enough to get drenched. I loved it =) so yeah. Little adventure there. I will talk to you guys later!
LOVE YA
-Elder Cetraro

No comments:

Post a Comment